We are working on:
- Providing education and training to pharmacists regarding ways they can help to enhance services in their communities for people who have lived experience of mental illness and/or their support people.
- Involving people with lived experience of mental illness in the education and training of pharmacists.
- Creating resources for pharmacy team members and people with lived experience of mental illness to share.
- Building networks and links for pharmacy team members, including building relationships with local mental health advocacy organizations.
- Increasing resources and capacity for pharmacy team members through education, training, and relationship building.
- Building knowledge around these kinds of partnerships through research and working with organizations such as the The Schizophrenia Society of Nova Scotia.
- Communicating and sharing our results with our stakeholders and the public.